Odysight.AI is pioneering the Predictive Maintenance (PdM) and Condition Based Monitoring (CBM) markets with its visualization and AI platform. Providing video sensor-based solutions for critical systems in the aviation, transportation, and energy industries, Odysight.AI leverages proven visual technologies and products from the medical industry. Odysight’s unique video-based sensors, embedded software, and AI algorithms are being deployed in hard-to-reach locations and harsh environments across a variety of PdM and CBM use cases. Odysight’s platform allows maintenance and operations teams visibility into areas which are inaccessible under normal operation, or where the operating ambience is not suitable for continuous real-time monitoring.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Board Design Engineer for our R&D team. If you are passionate about working with cutting-edge technologies, leveraging Edge AI platforms, and advanced high speed solutions for video processing and AI, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
In your day-to-day you’ll
• Research and deploy a variety of electronic solutions for products and systems
• Troubleshoot electrical issues and interfaces such as power supplies, controllers, transmitters and other electronic components.
• Be involved on all phases of the products development including proposal, concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, and maintenance.
• Collaborate with QA, Systems Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, V&V Engineers and Software Developers on design, requirements and interfaces definition, integration, testing and troubleshooting of failures.
• Work with contractors and sub-contractors
To excel in this role, we need you to have
• Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering (other education disciplines are acceptable with relevant work experience).
• 5+ years of experience in the electrical engineering field.
• Strong understanding of electrical theory, principles & practices and knowledge of electronic components and their applications.
• Familiarity with analog and digital circuit design, power electronics, signal processing, communication protocols and vision solutions.
• Experience in working closely with PCB layout designers and manufacturers.
• Experience with high-speed interfaces, such as PCIe, GbE, USB, memory interface such as DDR, eMMC, SDRAM, camera interfaces such as MIPI
• Hands on experience in PCBA bring-up, problems troubleshooting, while operating standard and advanced electronics lab equipment
• Knowledge of high-speed digital video serial interface communication protocols, such as FPD-Link, GMSL, CoaXPress and more
• Knowledge in Embedded Microprocessors, preferably including NVIDIA Jetson and ARM based solutions.
• Knowledge of EMI/EMC standards and practices, including shielding and grounding techniques, and experience with EMI/EMC testing.
• Have the following personal qualities:
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and a quick learner
- Team player with a “Can-Do” approach
You can stand out from the crowd if you have
• Experience in board design and working with software such as Orcad, Altium, Mentor
• Familiarity with FPGA-based system-on-chip (SoC) designs, including integrating CPU and FPGA components.
• Familiarity with safety regulations and certifications for electrical systems used in the aerospace and military industries, such as RTCA DO-160, MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-810, IPC-610.
Join our team today and be part of a dynamic and innovative company that is shaping the future of technology. Apply now and fulfill your potential!