Odysight.AI is pioneering the Predictive Maintenance (PdM) and Condition Based Monitoring (CBM) markets with its visualization and AI platform. Providing video sensor-based solutions for critical systems in aviation, transportation, and energy industries, Odysight.AI leverages it’s proven legacy technologies and products from medical industry. Odysight.AI’s unique video-based sensors, embedded SW and HW, and AI algorithms are being deployed in hard-to-reach areas and harsh environments in a variety of applications utilizing visual sensors and AI for monitoring and predictive maintenance for complex platforms such as: aircrafts, locomotives, engines, etc. Odysight.AI’s systems allows maintenance and operations teams visibility into areas on the maintained platform which are inaccessible under normal operation, or where the operating ambience or routine is not suitable for continuous real-time monitoring.
Odysight.AI is seeking an enthusiastic Hardware Engineer for its R&D team. If you are passionate about working with cutting-edge technologies, leveraging Edge AI platforms, and advanced high speed solutions for video processing and AI, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
As a Quality Engineer You will be responsible for controlling and enhancing cross-organizational quality processes, ensuring that our products meet the highest quality and regulatory standards, and driving continuous improvement.
In your day-to-day you’ll
• Research and deploy a variety of electronic solutions for products and systems
• Be involved on all phases of the products development including proposal, concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, and maintenance.
• Focus on the following areas:
- Design support and design reviews
- Bring up lab testing
- Troubleshooting documentation
- Support of production/NPI
- Support of cable design
- Component engineering
• Collaborate with QA, Systems Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, V&V Engineers and Software Developers on design, requirements and interfaces definition, integration, testing and troubleshooting of failures.
• Working with contractors and sub-contractors
To excel in this role, we need you to have
• Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering (other education disciplines are acceptable with relevant work experience).
• 3+ years of experience in the electrical engineering field.
• Strong understanding of electrical theory, principles& practices and knowledge of electronic components and their applications.
• Familiarity with analog and digital circuit design, power electronics, signal processing, communication protocols and vision solutions.
• Experience in work closely with PCB editors and manufacturers.
• Experience with high-speed interfaces, such as PCIe gen 4, GbE, DDR, camera interfaces including MIPI, USB3 and more
• Hands on experience in PCBA bring-up, problems troubleshooting, while operating standard and advanced electronics lab equipment
• Knowledge of high-speed digital video interface communication protocols, such as FPD-Link, GMSL and more
• Knowledge in Embedded Microprocessor understanding including NVIDIA Jetson and ARM based solutions.
• Knowledge of EMI/EMC standards and practices, including shielding and grounding techniques, and experience with EMI/EMC testing.
• Have the following personal qualities:
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- A quick learner
- A team player with a “Can-Do” approach
You can stand out from the crowd if you have
• Experience in board design and working with software such as Orcad, Altium, Mentor
• Familiarity with FPGA-based system-on-chip (SoC) designs, including integrating CPU and FPGA components.
• Familiarity with safety regulations and certifications for electrical systems used in the aerospace and military industries, such as DO-160, DO-254, MIL-STD-461, and MIL-STD-810, AS50881.
Join our team today and be part of a dynamic and innovative company that is shaping the future of technology. Apply now and fulfill your potential!