Odysight.AI is pioneering the Predictive Maintenance (PdM) and Condition Based Monitoring (CBM) markets with its visualization and AI platform. Providing video sensor-based solutions for critical systems in the aviation, transportation, and energy industries, Odysight.AI leverages proven visual technologies and products from the medical industry. Odysight’s unique video-based sensors, embedded software, and AI algorithms are being deployed in hard-to-reach locations and harsh environments across a variety of PdM and CBM use cases. Odysight’s platform allows maintenance and operations teams visibility into areas which are inaccessible under normal operation, or where the operating ambience is not suitable for continuous real-time monitoring.
We are seeking a talented and versatile Hands-on Embedded Software Team Lead to join our R&D team. If you are passionate about pushing boundaries and developing Edge AI software solutions that are disrupting the market, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
As an Embedded Software Team Lead, you will play a vital role in leading a group of talented software engineers.
In your day-to-day you’ll:
• Lead the design, development, testing, and maintenance of embedded software for our visual-based sensors and edge AI based solutions.
• Collaborate closely with other engineering disciplines, including electrical, mechanical, systems engineering, and algorithm research teams, to ensure seamless integration of software, algorithms, and hardware components.
• Define the embedded software architecture, ensuring optimal performance and efficiency.
To excel in this role, we need you to have:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
• 7+ years of experience in embedded software development.
• At least 3 years of experience in a team leadership role, showcasing your ability to mentor and inspire a team to deliver!
• Strong programming skills in C/C++ and/or Python, along with a deep understanding of the Linux kernel and/or real-time operating systems (RTOS).
• Hands-on development experience with image/video-based systems, IoT devices, and camera sensors.
• Experience in modern development processes such as Agile
• Good system view and understanding
You can stand out from the crowd if you are:
• Proficient in development for NVIDIA Jetson environment
• Experienced with Mobile and Automotive video protocols such as MIPI and FPD Link.
Join our team today and be part of a dynamic and innovative company that is shaping the future of technology. Apply now and fulfill your potential!