OdysightAI is a forward-thinking hi-tech company dedicated to pushing the boundaries of innovation. We’re in search of a Production Engineer to join our team and part of our production line for a revolutionary medical device.
In your day-to-day you’ll
• Plan and execute improvements in production and assembly processes.
• Identify and analyze faults and failures in our production line and implement corrective actions, ensuring our products meet the highest quality standards.
• Bring new products from the design and development phase into full-scale production.
• Collaborate with Engineering and Quality departments.
To excel in this role, we need you to have
• B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering with technical understanding and knowledge in mechanical design.
• Strong proficiency in SolidWorks, design, manufacturing drawings, assembly drawings, BOM etc.
• Knowledge in production engineering disciplines.
• Knowledge in standards and materials usage.
• High level English- reading, writing and speaking.
You can stand out from the crowd if you are
• Experienced in a clean room environment.
• Experienced in large production lines.
• Experience in investigating faults and writing reports.
If you are highly motivated, take initiative and have a passion for continuous learning, Apply now and fulfill your potential!