Home » ELI ISRAELI
Eli Israeli is the Chief Technology Officer of Odysight.AI, pivotal in shaping the company’s technological landscape and driving innovation. As CTO, he oversees the comprehensive technology strategy.
With a team of engineering, science, and technology professionals, he leads the recruiting, retaining, and nurturing of the vision for Odysight.AI, revolving around ushering in the 21st century with pioneering Predictive Maintenance (PdM) and Condition-Based Monitoring (CBM) solutions, all powered by Odysight.ai’s cutting-edge visualization and AI platform. Israeli’s expertise shines as he provides video sensor-based solutions that enhance critical systems within the aviation, transportation, and energy industries.
At Odysight.ai, the CEO team will continue achieving technical excellence in pursuing customer mission success. His responsibilities include coordinating the company’s research and development (R&D) budget and providing oversight to multiple corporate business teams.
Eli Israeli’s illustrious career boasts a history of leadership positions, including his role as the Chief Technology Officer at Gadfin. There, he spearheaded the development and execution of the company’s technology strategy, aligning these efforts with overarching business objectives and leading the charge in technology development.
Prior to his tenure at Gadfin, Eli Israeli served as the Senior Vice President of System Engineering, Program Management, and Customer Success at the headquarters of Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI). In this capacity, he was instrumental in guiding system engineering teams and project managers to ensure excellence in delivery, accountability, and action.
His career journey includes an array of prestigious roles, including:
- Chairman of the consortium of AI Academy – Artificial Intelligence Training at Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI).
- Director of Program Management, Ground-Based & Missiles Defense Systems at Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI).
- Director of System Engineer and Product Management, Civil Aircraft Protection Systems at the Directorate for Defense R&D, Israel Ministry of Defense.
- Senior Systems Engineer, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle at the Israeli Air Force.
- Director of R&D and Program Management, MALE Unmanned Aerial System at the Directorate for Defense R&D, Israeli Ministry of Defense.
Eli Israeli’s impressive educational background includes an MSc from the Technion in System Engineering and Program Management, a BSc in electrical engineering, and a Bachelor of Education (BEd) from Tel -Aviv University.